Setting up your Facebook Ad Account for Amazon FBA
For those of you who don’t have Facebook business pages, you need them – NOW.
If you are really serious about building a brand, you need a business page on Facebook to run posts, contests, and giveaways from. You will also use this to build brand loyalty, and direct people to your website, listings and products.
***Lastly, and most important, it will allow you to run Facebook ads for your business.
Step by Step guide | FB ad account for Amazon
If all you have is a personal Facebook page then let’s walk you through opening a business page and setting it up – I will be referencing FB business manager a lot in future posts.
1) Go to your newsfeed and on the left column, scroll down until you see the “Create” links. Select page.
On the next screen you can select “Brand” or “Company”. If you select company, just put in retail company from the drop down. Hit the get started button
2) Fill out the information about your business. Add graphics, the contact info, an about section, etc. on the new page.
***3) Go to business.facebook.com and signup/sign-in to the facebook business manager console
4) click the 3 bars on the top left and select the “all tools” link in the bottom and select “business settings” on the right hand side.
5) On the left side, under the “ACCOUNTS” drop down select “Pages”
6) hit the blue +add button and hit the “ add a page section”search for and add your page with you set as an ADMIN to your account (Very important)
7)Under the Accounts drop down on the left side on your business settings page, now select “Ad Accounts” and hit the blue +Add button to add an account. Once you hit the blue button, select the third drop down menu – “Create a new ad account”.
8) Add an account as YOUR COMPANY NAME – 01, and put yourself as the account admin
Congrats, you have a facebook business page and your advertising account is set up.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments.